Dependable, Courteous, and Responsive.
Our philosophy is to do it right the first time, every time. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.
At the Distribution Group we are proud of our customer-centric work ethic and our close-knit culture. With over 50 years of experience in the industry, we continue to cultivate a superior service with leading edge technology to support our clients with on-time and accurate logistical support.
We are committed to maintaining our exact standards and competitive advantages. Our streamlined, full-service system is efficient, flexible, and dependable. Our equipment and facilities are first class and always evolving to new capabilities. Our team is family oriented with extensive skills and dedicated to continued learning. We have succeeded by responding to opportunities with innovative ideas and a strong service philosophy.
Our Distribution Centers utilize the Produmex warehouse management system (WMS) through SAP Business One. This high performance, paperless system empowers our warehouses to operate at maximum capacity. Utilizing radio frequency (RF) handheld scanners and barcodes, it delivers a flexible real time process that boosts productivity, reduces cost, shortens order fulfillment times, and increases customer feedback and communication. Next, we use the most modern transportation management system (TMS) FreightWise to coordinate and monitor UPS, LTL, and FTL from warehouse to client.
The DistributionGroup can tailor a program to meet a customer’s specific requirements, needs, and goals. The DistributionGroup’s only policies and procedures are those of our manufacturers and customers. The following list identifies the services our company can provide:
- Receive products from vendor or source plants
- Maintain computerized inventory by distinct part number and/or serial number
- Receive customer order via fax, EDI, or mail
- Pull, stage, load, and ship/deliver customer orders
- Auto replenishment of inventory (creating purchase order)
- Order confirmation daily
- Small package to truckload shipment and customer pickup
- Flexible hours of operation
- Rack/bulk space available
- Freight orders printed prior to 1:00 pm cst will ship same day
- UPS size orders that print prior to 3:00 pm cst will ship same day
- Most orders should arrive within 1 day to our customers. We work closely with AFS Logistics and our preferred carriers to meet this goal
- Primary shipping for small packages is UPS; Tracking # required.
- Click on appropriate freight carrier to track your shipment; BOL # required: FedEx Freight, SMTL, and SAIA
- Other carriers can be used upon customer request
- Primary local same day courier services are available.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction